Tag Archive | "Citic"

After Citic, who's next among Chinese state firms to take their mega deals to

After Citic, who's next among Chinese state firms to take their mega deals to … Two sources cited the case of Hong Kong-listed Jin Jiang Hotels – a subsidiary of Shanghai's Jin Jiang International, a major state-owned tourism operator – which was once considered an ideal platform to receive major asset injections from its parent […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

CSL and Citic linked to troubled Occupy Central ‘referendum’

CSL was the telecommunications company hired by the University of Hong Kong to support a New Year’s Day “referendum” on electoral reform that was plagued by technical problems. Full News here – Hong Kong feed

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

CITIC flags interest payment delay on trust product

A trust company run by CITIC, one of China’s largest investment firms, has delayed an interest payment due on an investment instrument marketed to wealthy investors, CITIC said on Monday. The payment delay could add to jitters over the underlying health of wealth management products either marketed directly to the wealthy or sold through banks […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

China’s CITIC flags interest payment delay on trust product

A trust company run by CITIC, one of China’s largest investment firms, has delayed an interest payment due on an investment instrument marketed to wealthy investors, CITIC said on Monday. The payment delay could add to jitters over the underlying health of wealth management products either marketed directly to the wealthy or sold through banks […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

KEB, CITIC Market Dollar Debt as Sales Fall Amid Slowing Economy

KEB, CITIC Market Dollar Debt as Sales Fall Amid Slowing Economy The Seoul-based lender and the Hong Kong-based unit of China's biggest state-owned investment company are each seeking to sell as much as $ 300 million of notes today, according to people familiar with the deals. Issuance is on track to almost halve … Full […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

Citic Buying CLSA Gives China Most Autonomous Asia Broker

Citic Buying CLSA Gives China Most Autonomous Asia Broker CLSA, founded in 1986 in Hong Kong, was led in its early years by two former business reporters. The late Jim Walker and Gary Coull — who shared a love of horse racing — found similarities between journalism and broking, mainly “getting fresh angles … Full […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

Citic to Buy Crédit Agricole’s Hong Kong Brokerage – CNBC

The deal sees Citic take a near 20 percent stake in CLSA for $ 310 million in cash with a follow on agreement for the Chinese group to buy the remaining 80 per cent for $ 941m subject to the approval of regulators and CLSA staff, the two companies said. Full News here – Hong […]

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)

Chinas Citic to buy Hong Kongs CLSA for $1.25B

Citic Securities Co. has sealed a deal to buy Hong-Kong based brokerage CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets from its struggling parent, France's Credit Agricole SA, for $ 1.25 billion, the first major … Full News here – Hong Kong News latest RSS headlines – Hong Kong News.net

Read the full story

Posted in Local NewsComments (0)


Submit Your Photo Of Hong Kong

Share A Story/ Photo of your city!

Sign in with:
Title:
Text: (Type story here, it will show as text under the photo)
Picture: (will be re-sized automatically)
Tags: (add comma separated tags here)

 

You agree to these terms & conditions when posting!

English + no HTML please. We email you once your post is live.

Advanced submission/ Mobile users