WELCOME to my fourth flight in 2018! On 11th January, I flew Malaysia Airlines MH78 service from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Hong Kong (HKG). The operating aircraft was Boeing 737-800.
Check out Malaysia Airlines A350 business class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeYMWN2bKCo
Alternatively, I made a cabin tour which you’ll see it here, (this includes first class, business class, economy plus, and economy class!!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBWqbI3SyQ
MH flies three times a day from KUL to HKG (2x B737 & 1 A330), its Oneworld partner Cathay Dragon flies to KUL four to five times a day using A330-300. Air Asia and Malindo Air also fly between the cities with their A320 and B737. None of the airlines in Skyteam and Star Alliance fly between the cities. Occasionally, during peak seasons, Malaysia Airlines upgrades the A330 service to an A380.
Some useful information:
Airline: Malaysia Airlines (MH)
Flight number: MH78
Aircraft type: Boeing 737-800
Aircraft registration number: 9M-MLM
Origin: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL / WMKK)
Destination: Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG / VHHH)
Flight date: 11-01-2018
Flight duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Subscribe for more flight reports!
Future flight reviews include:
– Qantas A330-300 Hong Kong to Melbourne (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Melbourne to Adelaide (economy class)
– Cathay Pacific A330-300 Adelaide to Hong Kong (economy class) – return
– Cathay Pacific A350-900 Hong Kong to Brussels (business class)
– Cathay Pacific A350-900 Taipei to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Hong Kong Airlines A330-300 Cairns to Hong Kong (business class)
– Hong Kong Airlines A330-300 Hong Kong to Gold Coast (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Adelaide to Brisbane (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Brisbane to Cairns (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Gold Coast to Adelaide (business class)
– British Airways A319 Brussels to London Heathrow (Club Europe)
– British Airways A380 London Heathrow to Hong Kong (Club World)
You may find flight reviews on British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Malaysia Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Cathay Dragon and Qantas on my channel.
Please SUBSCRIBE for more aviation related videos 😀
One World Flyer 😀